Achieve Your Desired School and Pupil Outcomes…
Simply by systemising how you improve staff wellbeing
Improve staff attraction, retention, absences, engagement and student outcomes, all while reducing unproductive time and annual costs.
Watch the demonstration video to see how Welbee will support you.
- Evidence built survey to set your base line.
- Results review to help set the right goals and plans.
- The Welbee toolkit to support implementation.
- Make sure action is embedded using Welbee Voice.
- 12 months of remote support to help stay on track.
- Repeat and see progress in your on-line dashboard.
- Improve student outcomes and reduce costs.
Want to find out more about how Welbee can help your school?
If you have any questions, need more information or want a more detailed demonstration then book your 30 minute demo using the calendar.
In this video call we will:
- Freely answer any staff wellbeing questions you have and offer advice; and
- Share details of how our process will make it easier for you to know where to start and take the actions that will have the greatest impact for you, your staff and your school.
Book your 30 minute demo now by choosing a convenient date and time for you on the calendar.
We look forward to meeting you.
"If I want outstanding results over the long term, then there is only one most important thing in school – my staff. Taking this first step to make sure we focused on the right areas was key."
Principal, Antrim Grammar School
Click on any date and choose time:
Julie Gallacher, SBM, Hazelmere Infant School and Nursery
I found the whole process very useful, user-friendly and it was easy to review our results. We were able to quickly identify the right actions and it was so powerful – we can already see a difference in our school and nursery.
Melissa Eades, Headteacher at Sunnymede Infant School, Billericay
The depth of reporting and insights provided made it very easy to see what was important and helped us focus on the areas that would have the biggest impact. I was surprised at the detail provided for the low investment.
Chris Reed, Staff Wellbeing Lead at Colchester Royal Grammar School
The process enabled us to identify areas of strength and where we could focus for improvement. The analysis and recommended actions allowed us to quickly implement effective changes to benefit both support and teaching staff.
Transform your school culture
Systemise how you improve the wellbeing of your staff. Let us show you how we can help identify where you are now and where to focus for the biggest impact.
Hit the button below to book a demo of Welbee now!